If for some reason you want to try your hand in taking photos of your newborn, then watch this video for tips on newborn photography:
Here is a list of some of the newborn and baby photo studios in the Philippines:
5. Great Image Photography – Well they do not specialize in Newborn Photography, but if you are looking for a budget friendly option that is relatively okay, then you may head on to its many branches in most SM Malls ALL OVER the country. Check out their gallery here.
I’ve been following their Facebook page even before I learned I was pregnant with my first born. Their baby portraits are too cute and comforting for me especially those photos of newborn sleeping babies! I adore every angle and they indeed have an eye for capturing the sweetest baby moments. Their studio is located in R. A. Suarez Bldg., 363 El Grande Ave. corner Cebu St., BF Homes, Parañaque City. They have plenty of packages you may choose which are more of baby and kids photography packages.
8. UPDATED: Oct 11, 2016 Picture Me — If you live near the Greenhills/San Juan Area then you may want to check out Picture Me studio at the V-Mall (near Toy Kingdom). They have various promos and packages that you may want to check out. Here is a link to their FB Page.
4. Pic-a-boo Photo Studio – Is another mall-based Photography studio, this time in the Quezon City Area. They have a branch at the SM City The Block over at North EDSA. This is their FB Page.
Howdy! I am Michelle and welcome to my blog! I am a wife, and a breastfeeding, cloth nappying, co-sleeping and babywearing Momma since 2015. I was once a Software Engineer who made the choice to be a WAHM and pursue my dream of becoming a writer.
I am nostalgic and sentimental. I like reading books, and anything owl-y and hearts-y stuff! This blog is built due to the long lost dream of becoming a writer, and the euphoria of being a mother! 🙂 So join me as I journey through (though clueless for most of the time) and celebrate motherhood, love and life.
So if you’re also someone who’s planning to avail Baby Photography Services and you’re from the South, this post is for you. 🙂
The Picture Company is the No.1 choice for premium baby photography in the Philippines!
3. The Yellow Sun Studio – If you are from Quezon City then this studio is worth checking out. Check their sample work and inquire here.
I availed my son’s pre-birthday shoot from iBaby Photography. It is owned by Mommy Brenda and Mommy Nica and they are also the ones who do the photo opt for your baby and your family. Their home studio is located in Merville, Parañaque City but they also do an outdoor photoshoot in case that’s your preference.
So there you have it, I hope you I was able to help you scout for a photography studio for your little one. Make sure to inquire first before heading to the studio as almost all of them need to have advanced booking/appointments prior to the shoot itself. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. Do let me know how it goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Want more update from Nostalgic Momma? Enter your e-mail address and hit Subsribe! 🙂
7. Nice Print Photography – They may be known for wedding photos but they have also branched out to baby photography. Take note Baby not Newborn – I am not so sure if they do newborn, but babies, well I saw photos of some of my friends’ little beanies that are taken by this company. Anyway, they have branches at SM Megamall and then at SM North EDSA. Check out the sample shots here.
Are you in search of a studio or photographer for your newborn’s first ever photo shoot?
My son is so pogi! (Forgive me, I’m a proud Momma. Lol!)If you want to know more about our experience with iBaby, click here to read how I love their photography services.
Baby stuff, Momma Discoveries, Momma Life, Reviews Recommended Baby Photography Services in the South
You may also want to read: Local DIY Party Resources: Where to buy party supplies, stuff for candy buffet, Smash Cakes, souvenir suggestions, tokes for Ninongs and Ninangs, Venues for Christening and Birthday Parties.
Where to buy Cloth Diapers for Newborns Guide to buying an EFFICIENT Breast pump Alternative places to shop for your newborn Requirements for a US Visa for Infants Where to buy Cloth Diapers with Birthstats Baptismal Requirements for Catholics Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers in the Philippines
Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: pachyderm by Caroline Moore.
Popular Posts Kilay On Fleek At The Brow Studio SM City BF Parañaque Who takes care of you, tired Momma? Recommended Baby Photography Services in the South Proud Blogger From
Anyway, ill try my best to help you look for a photo studio for your baby.
Ain’t he adorable? He’s so cuuuuute!!! Photo Credits: PinterestBut I failed to do so because by the time that I gave birth, Motherhood shocked me and I barely even have time for anything other than feed and comfort my little man (and I was yaya-less!). And mind you, baby photography services aren’t cheap. So I told myself I will postpone my baby pictorial dream for my son, save enough money, and have it done before his 1st birthday instead! 🙂
September 6, 2016September 6, 2016 / Mitchikels Adriano / 47 Comments
Where to find Newborn and Baby Photo Studios in the Philippines. (Photo Credits)
Are you someone who adores a baby photo? Because why not? A baby’s photo can suddenly lift a bad mood away, right? Even the sight of a photo of a sleeping baby can give you the coochie-coochie mushy-squishy gigil feeling it will leave you giggling and smiling at the same time. That’s actually how I feel. Lol.
A photography business owned by a husband and wife from Muntinlupa City. I find it sweet that they get to work together, capturing for events, lifestyle, and wedding. They also do baby portraits so it’s good to check their website and see what they can offer you. They also have vast samples of their work on their Facebook Page and they are really good! Just one thing – they still don’t have their own studio. But that’s good news for the ones who look forward to doing outdoor pictorials instead. And for those who are a bit far from their location, they basically shoot anywhere! (Additional costs apply, of course, depending on the location).
Just remember that when choosing the one who will do your baby’s portrait session, consider the place of the studio where the photo shoot will take place and the kind of weather that’s prominent by the time you’ve decided to have a photo session. The reason why I chose iBaby Photography because their home studio’s just 5-10 minutes away from our house and because that was summer, I didn’t want to have a photo shoot under the scorching hot rays of the sun. Hehe. Well, that’s just me! 😀
I chose their service of all the others because I think their package is the most sulit! I was able to get all the shots even the raw ones, and they are very patient with my little moody man. Here’s a sample of my baby’s photos in high resolution. I am really impressed. 🙂
Copyright © 2018 Nostalgic Momma | Kalon by: Rara Theme | Powered by: WordPress.
2. The Picture Company – They have a couple of branches in the Metro, and they offer NB photography in almost all of their branches. If I am not mistaken they have one in BGC, in Rockwell, and then in Greenbelt 5 in Makati as well (next to Gymboree). Check out their website here.
This one’s located in Biñan, Laguna. Most mommies in SpiNanays have mentioned this business whenever someone would ask for baby photography suggestions. I visited their Facebook Page and have seen some of their finished output. They are indeed awesome in their crafts and they take adorable photos of babies and kids, too! Send them a message now if you’re from Laguna area!
How a mom’s quest for baby-friendly photography became a thriving business
Happy Pinay Mommy Mommy Solutions, Parenting Resource, and Stories of Adventure shared by one Happy Pinay Mommy Menu
6. Baby Love Studio – You may wanna check this studio out as well. They are based in Multinational Village in Paranaque. Take a look at the adorable photos of the babies here.
Like most mommies, i know for sure you’d wanna have a keepsake of that little bean while she is still super tiny. And I super understand that time is of the essence as you only have a couple of weeks to choose a photographer, book a session and all.
When I discovered that I was pregnant with Gabriel, I immediately looked for baby photography services because I wanted my baby to have his own newborn pictorial session while he’s sleeping inside a bucket just like this:
Fast forward to a month or two before his birthday, I searched again for baby photography services in the South. We live in Parañaque, so I looked for nearby places and inquired about the prices. I even looked on some Mommy Online groups in Facebook and did crowdsourcing of some of the most recommended Baby Photography Professionals in Alabang, Parañaque, Las Piñas, Cavite and Laguna.
1. The Stork Studios – FOR ME, this is one of the best. It is super, super worth it. The babies that you see on Anne Geddes? I am not exaggerating, they could replicate that. Check their sample photos and contact them here.