7. Nice Print Photography – They may be known for wedding photos but they have also branched out to baby photography. Take note Baby not Newborn – I am not so sure if they do newborn, but babies, well I saw photos of some of my friends’ little beanies that are taken by this company. Anyway, they have branches at SM Megamall and then at SM North EDSA. Check out the sample shots here.
You may also want to read: Local DIY Party Resources: Where to buy party supplies, stuff for candy buffet, Smash Cakes, souvenir suggestions, tokes for Ninongs and Ninangs, Venues for Christening and Birthday Parties.
Where to buy Cloth Diapers for Newborns Guide to buying an EFFICIENT Breast pump Alternative places to shop for your newborn Requirements for a US Visa for Infants Where to buy Cloth Diapers with Birthstats Baptismal Requirements for Catholics Where to buy Tula Baby Carriers in the Philippines
6. Baby Love Studio – You may wanna check this studio out as well. They are based in Multinational Village in Paranaque. Take a look at the adorable photos of the babies here.
“I would say that my style of photography is a celebration of life. I like capturing magical moments, the giggles and twinkles in their eyes, the hugs out of the blue and wet kisses… I try to combine classic portraiture with artistic and more modern treatments and natural expressions. I also value simplicity in my work. It is important to let the child’s personality emerge through the photos. I really love what we do and it is such a blessing to be living this dream.”
Where to find Newborn and Baby Photo Studios in the Philippines. (Photo Credits)
“We’re happy when families are happy. We are deeply grateful for all the stories that inspired The Picture Company and we believe in inspiring future generations with the stories of today.”
Babies & Kids Familybabiesbabybaby love studiobaby love studio manilabest newborn photographers own metro manilacocoon studioJo Lim photographyJo Lim Photography manilalist of newborn or baby photoshootlist of newborn photography in manilaluxe photographyluxe photography manilamanila newborn photographymetro manila newborn photographynewborn photo metro manilanewborn photographer metro manilanewborn photographynewborn photography manilanewborn shootnewborn shotstork studio manilathe picture companythe picture company manilathe stork studio manila
4. Pic-a-boo Photo Studio – Is another mall-based Photography studio, this time in the Quezon City Area. They have a branch at the SM City The Block over at North EDSA. This is their FB Page.
Are you in search of a studio or photographer for your newborn’s first ever photo shoot?
Baby Love Studio is owned by Mr. and Mrs. Edilbert and Maan Corsame. Edilbert serves as the studio’s lone studio photographer and baby whisperer. Baby Love Studio specializes in fine art portraiture for newborns, babies, pregnant moms & families. It started out as a hobby and turned out to be a successful full time craft for Edilbert.
So there you have it, I hope you I was able to help you scout for a photography studio for your little one. Make sure to inquire first before heading to the studio as almost all of them need to have advanced booking/appointments prior to the shoot itself. I will be updating this post as soon as I discover more. Do let me know how it goes by dropping by my Facebook page. Hope you could hit the like button while you are at it, so you can receive regular updates from Happypinaymommy.com direct on your newsfeed.
Here is a list of some of the newborn and baby photo studios in the Philippines:
Newborn shots from a professional studio or photographers is a way for parents to keep wonderful newborn photos of their baby. Others find it as a nice way to introduce their child to the world as they post the photos in their social media accounts. We personally did not have newborn shoots for both our kids. We just took photos ourselves and random everyday shots. But I personally enjoy looking at newborn photos and how sweet and innocent the babies are. They just don’t know how much love and joy there is around them at their newborn age.
Anyway, ill try my best to help you look for a photo studio for your baby.
1. The Stork Studios – FOR ME, this is one of the best. It is super, super worth it. The babies that you see on Anne Geddes? I am not exaggerating, they could replicate that. Check their sample photos and contact them here.
The Picture Company started in 2002 and paved the way to creative family and kids shots through play and fun. They recently also focused on newborn and maternity shoots.
2. The Picture Company – They have a couple of branches in the Metro, and they offer NB photography in almost all of their branches. If I am not mistaken they have one in BGC, in Rockwell, and then in Greenbelt 5 in Makati as well (next to Gymboree). Check out their website here.
If for some reason you want to try your hand in taking photos of your newborn, then watch this video for tips on newborn photography:
Jo Lim is based in Manila and is a mom of 3 teenagers. She fell in love with photography in 2008 and have always loved crafts and doing things with her hands. She then got her Qualified Newborn Photographer accreditation and passed the Safety Course from (APNPI) Accredited Professional Newborn Photographer International based in Canada. When it comes to being expert and safe, Jo Lim knows exactly how to deal with newborn babies with care. Her style is clean, soft, organic, an expression of life, as natural and unexpected as it can be.
Newborn photography is another “in” thing in the parenting world. Newborn babies are photographed a few days after they are born and usually a there’s a theme too. Some choose the simple and calm theme. There’s an art and skill in taking specific shots of the baby (Like those you see in Pinterest or other photos of your family or friend’s baby’s newborn shoot).
Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: pachyderm by Caroline Moore.
Happy Pinay Mommy Mommy Solutions, Parenting Resource, and Stories of Adventure shared by one Happy Pinay Mommy Menu
3. The Yellow Sun Studio – If you are from Quezon City then this studio is worth checking out. Check their sample work and inquire here.
She does a lot of seminars for newborn and baby photography as she shares her techniques and skills to aspiring photographers too.
8. UPDATED: Oct 11, 2016 Picture Me — If you live near the Greenhills/San Juan Area then you may want to check out Picture Me studio at the V-Mall (near Toy Kingdom). They have various promos and packages that you may want to check out. Here is a link to their FB Page.
Luxe Photography is based in Quezon City and focuses on contemporary and classic photography feel for babies. They started in 2011 and have mastered their craft through the years.
So moms and dads, there are lots of packages to choose from and photographers as well. This is based on family and friends’ feedback too. Here’s a list (in no particular order).
5. Great Image Photography – Well they do not specialize in Newborn Photography, but if you are looking for a budget friendly option that is relatively okay, then you may head on to its many branches in most SM Malls ALL OVER the country. Check out their gallery here.
The team members of Cocoon Studio are handpicked and trained by three of the country’s most sought-after wedding photographers: Pat Dy, Nelwin Uy, and Jayson Urquiza. They focus on family, maternity, baby, children, celebratory events and capturing all of life’s beautiful creations.
Like most mommies, i know for sure you’d wanna have a keepsake of that little bean while she is still super tiny. And I super understand that time is of the essence as you only have a couple of weeks to choose a photographer, book a session and all.
Stork Studio’s main photographer Sofia Genato is an award-winning member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP), USA and PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers Inc). She work in the USA also as a photographer. So book her early and know the days and months she will be working Manila.